Guangyu Du a PhD student and research associate at the research group Critical Information Infrastructures.
- Since 09/2023: Ph.D. student, Research Group Critical Information Infrastructures, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- 09/2021 – 01/2023: Master of Science in Management of Technology(Industrial Engineering), New York University
- 09/2017 – 11/2021: Bachelor of Administration in International Business and Bachelor of Arts in German, Nankai University
- 05/2023 - 08/2023: Research Assistant at Ash Center, Kennedy School, Harvard University, Boston, United States
- 09/2022 - 12/2022: Student Assistant at Tandon School of Engineering, NewYork, University, New York, United States
- 03/2021 - 05/2021: Project Intern of DIDI(Uber) Technology, Beijing, China
- 08/2019 - 06/2020: Research Assistant at Macroeconomic Group, Evergrande Group, Beijing, China